Victory Automotive Service is taking the containment of this virus very seriously. The health and well-being of our community and out staff members is a top priority of ours. We also know that our community still needs reliable transportation in order to get to work or get to the store to retrieve supplies for their families.
In order to best serve you during these difficult times, our shop is remaining OPEN. We will be here to help with any of your automotive needs, including maintenance, repairs, and service. To protect you and our employees, we will be taking certain precautions to meet CDC regulations and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here are some of the measures we are taking to provide you with service during these uncertain times:
- We are constantly cleaning and sanitizing our facility.
- If any staff members are showing cold or flu-like symptoms, we are asking them to stay home.
- All high-touch areas will be regularly sanitized, such as door handles and countertops.
- All locaner vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized between drivers.
- Our communal amenities such as popcorn, candy, magazines, and kids toys have been removed temporarily.
- We are now offer complimentary concierge service, which includes the pickup of your vehicle, digital pictures of our findings during vehicle inspections, using gloves and steering wheel covers, over the phone payment, delivery of your vehicle upon completion of services, and disinfection of your keys upon return.
- We also have an after-hours drop box option available to allow our customers to drop off their vehicle, keys, and contact information. We will contact you via text, call, or email to discuss your vehicle's needs and receive approval for any work.
If you need car service or repair today, don't hesitate to give us a call here at Victory Automotive Service. We will make arrangements for you depending on your needs and get your vehicle serviced in a timely manner. We wish you health and happiness!